Seclusion: Do We Need It? What Should It Look Like?
Join the Design In Mental Health Network (DIMHN) for an open interactive round-table discussion and design workshop with advice and expert insight from a host of special guests including facility designers, managers, clinicians, experts by experience, product specialists and academics.
Each discussion will be carefully facilitated and ideas documented by DIMHN for future reference.
For specific practical design discussions join the ‘Designer In The House’ on the DIMHN stand after the session.
Pre-booking by conference delegates is needed for this session as there are limited places.
- Kevin Healey Expert by Experience
- Prof. Steven Brown Design in Mental Health Network
- Gary Charlton Design in Mental Health Network
- Alessandro Caruso Managing Director and Principal - Alessandro Caruso Architecture and Interiors Ltd
- Lianne Knotts Medical Architecture
- Katherine Lazenby Senior People Participation Lead - East London Foundation Trust
- Philip Ross Chief Executive Director - Safehing Primera
- Nick Smith Former Service User - Missing Peace Wellness and Support
- Cath Lake Director - P+HS Architects
- Professor Paula Reavey Professor of Psychology and Mental Health - MSc Mental Health & Clinical Psychology London South Bank University
- David Parkin Artist
- Trudi Beswick CEO - Caudwell Children