Register to Attend
Register to Attend
Thank you for choosing to attend Design in Mental Health 2024
There are two main attendance options:
- Conference Delegate (paid-for)*
- Exhibition Visitor (free of charge)
An overview of what is included with each type of pass is shown below.
Delegates can save money by booking early, thanks to our early booking discounts.
Click here to see the rate card and early booking deadlines. Additional discounts on all rates are available to public sector employees.
On the next page you will be asked to select the exact pass type you require, based on your choice of attendance, how many days you want to attend, and your sector.
If you want to book multiple passes, you can “Add a Colleague” as many times as you need, after you have completed the Booking Form for the first attendee.
* Design in Mental Health Conference, Exhibition and Awards is organised by Step Exhibitions with Design in Mental Health Network, a charity which aims to improve mental health outcomes by promoting knowledge exchange, co-production and quality standards in design in mental health settings. There is a profit share arrangement between the two organisations, and the funds raised will be declared by the Charity and be publicly available in their annual report.
This access-all areas pass offers the full Design in Mental Health experience
○ Entry to all Keynote sessions and Conference Theatres ○ Access to Workshop bookings ○ Free on-site Parking (subject to availability) ○ Choice of lunch included each day ○ Complimentary tea and coffee ○ Eco-friendly Delegate bag
PLUS – all the benefits of an Exhibition Visitor
Free of charge access to an inspiring showcase of the latest innovations, product developments and specialist expertise
○ Exhibition Entry - explore 50+ exhibiting suppliers ○ Entry to Awards Ceremony on 4 June ○ Access to daily Networking Breakfast ○ Access to the Case Study Programme
Free of Charge