The seventh theme is: Service User Learning
Many service users are engaged in consultation across the whole mental health arena. We are looking for service users to talk about their experience of the process together with someone from the company / trust etc who can identify the outcomes from the consultation. This category is open to all service users present and past, if the service user is unable to attend due to ill-health then the presentation could be given by a nominated representative.
Examples and outcomes from the consultation.
Golden threads required for all conference presentations:
- Promotion of Health and Wellbeing
- Sustainable and Technological solutions
Please submit a 300-word abstract summarising the contents and main points of your proposed presentation. Presentations discussing a project or case study in a mental health setting should be submitted by the mental health provider, who should be the main speaker in the piece, with the contractor / architect / consultant etc., as the supporting speaker where required. This will be the key factor in presentations being accepted by the advisory group.
- All presentations must be presented in English.
- Presentations should be submitted under the name and with the contact details of the person intending to present them at Design in Mental Health 7-8 June 2023,Coventry Building Society Arena.
- More than one presentation may be submitted by companies or individuals, but each presentation should be a separate submission.
- Presentations will be selected on the basis of quality, originality and relevance to the Conference theme.
- The Conference Committee cannot accept marketing-derived presentations, or those seeking to promote an individual, company, product or service.