The third theme is: Policy, Research and Standard
Ways of supporting community to individual mental health:
• Policy makers and trusts reshaping their estates
• Progress against NHS Long Term Plan / 5YFW
Golden threads required for all conference presentations:
- Promotion of Health and Wellbeing
- Sustainable and Technological solutions
Please submit a 300-word abstract summarising the contents and main points of your proposed presentation. Presentations discussing a project or case study in a mental health setting should be submitted by the mental health provider, who should be the main speaker in the piece, with the contractor / architect / consultant etc., as the supporting speaker where required. This will be the key factor in presentations being accepted by the advisory group.
- All presentations must be presented in English.
- Presentations should be submitted under the name and with the contact details of the person intending to present them at Design in Mental Health 7-8 June 2023,Coventry Building Society Arena.
- More than one presentation may be submitted by companies or individuals, but each presentation should be a separate submission.
- Presentations will be selected on the basis of quality, originality and relevance to the Conference theme.
- The Conference Committee cannot accept marketing-derived presentations, or those seeking to promote an individual, company, product or service.