Design in Mental Health Award Submission
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries for the Design in Mental Health Awards can only be accepted online.
2. An entry fee of £150 + VAT applies to the Product Innovation Award. Once an entry has been received a member of the Step Exhibitions Ltd office will make contact for card details.
3. Entrants are responsible for any and all costs incurred in preparing their entry and submitting it for consideration.
4. Entries which do not comply with the instructions for entry may be rejected at the Judges’ discretion. Entrants will not be informed if their entry is rejected. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Anyone completing an entry will be deemed to have the authority to do so on behalf of any Trust, establishment, agency, client or company involved in, featured or mentioned in the entry.
6. Step Exhibitions Ltd, the Awards Judges, the Design in Mental Health Network or any subcontractor cannot be held liable for any claim or loss arising from this or any other breach of these Terms & Conditions.
7. The decisions of the Judges decisions shall be absolutely final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Any material submitted for entry may be reproduced freely and at no cost by Step Exhibitions Ltd, the Design in Mental Health Network or their agents in connection with the Design in Mental Health Awards. All material shall be deemed free of copyright or other encumbrance. Neither Step Exhibitions Ltd nor the Design in Mental Health Network shall be held liable for any claim or liability arising from such use.
9. All information regarding the results will be embargoed for publication until after the presentation of the Awards at the Design in Mental Health event.