Booking a Stand
Design in Mental Health Exhibition visitors are responsible for the whole spectrum of mental health facilities. They have committed their time to explore new products, find new solutions to problems they face on a day-to-day basis and understand the benefits of new technology.
Our visitors are not afraid to challenge products. In fact many of our long standing exhibitors use the event as inspiration for further innovation. Many products have been launched from the feedback gained on site from visitors keen to find tailored solutions to benefit the service users in their care.
As an exhibitor, you can take full advantage of this unique platform by:
- Presenting your products and services directly to decision-makers and specifiers
- Talking to those at the sharp end about their individual challenges and circumstances, and coming up with creative ways to address them
- Sharing experience and insights you’ve gained on other similar projects to inform their approach and decision-making
You can also gain a real competitive advantage, by:
- Gaining feedback and real-world user experience you can use to develop your products and services
- Raising your profile and establishing your credentials in the mental health sector
- Making new contacts and generating leads through face-to-face discussions
For information about stand availability and prices, please contact Georgena Hacker directly on 01892 518877 or email@example.com
A choice of two stand packages ensures you can have what works best for you, and ensures the maximum return on your investment.
Space-only: £270 (+VAT) per m2
This package gives you the freedom to bring your own stand and create your own unique presence at Design in Mental Health. Please note that electrics, dividing walls carpets and lighting are NOT included.
Shell scheme: £300 (+VAT) per m2
With a shell scheme, your stand and all the infrastructure you need – walling, carpets, lighting, power supply and fascia name board – are provided for you. You’re then free to furnish and arrange the space as you wish, and present your products and services to best advantage.
Below is a sample attendee list from Design in Mental Health 2016.
For the Exhibitor
- Forge new business partnerships
- Meet face to face with new and
- Learn about the latest innovations and developments in your industry
- Network with other key industry professionals
- Showcase your products, services and expertise to the market place
- Launch new products and services
- Focus on future investment & business strategies
For the Visitor
- Source the latest products and sol utions available within the healthcare sector
- Over 90 industry leading speakers
- Make key contacts and meet the people and companies supplying the healthcare sector
- Join other high-level decision makers from across the Healthcare sector
- Compelling conference programme